McQuillan's Irish Pub is focused on creating a neighborhood atmosphere coupled with good food and drink. Not unlike the pubs in Ireland, we raise a green glass of beer on St Patty's Day. We pride ourselves on a fun atmosphere for all who join us.
What's the Story Behind the Pub Name and Family Crest?
Pete is part of the McQuillan clan. The castle and town ruins are a stones throw from the Giant Causeway. Also home to Northern Ireland's oldest whiskey maker - the historic Bushmill's Distillery.
McQuillan Clan History
Documents, links and images that explain the history of the McQuillan clan.
Sources: Provided by Matt McQuillan and Dawn O'Donnell.
- Map of Northern Ireland
- McQuillan Family Coat of Arms
- Picture of Dunluce Castle
- Dunluce Castle Brochure
- Irish Families Article
- Family Origin
- Clan of the MacQuillins of Antrim
- MacQuillins in Ireland (PDF)
- MacQuillins of the Route (PDF)
- MacQuillan or Mandeville Lords of the Route (PDF)
- Clan of the MacQuillins of Antrim (PDF)
Get your Irish on! Genealogy sites and other McQuillan clan websites: